Thursday, April 14, 2011

4 months, 2 weeks, 6 days

Dear Coby,

Today we started cleaning for Passover.  There is so much to do and all you wanted to do was sleep on me!  I love when you snuggle in and relax when I hold you.  You have been so sleepy the past few days. I think that you might be going through a growth spurt again.  You ate your peas and cereal for dinner and were so ready for a bath and right to bed!

Tonight, when I was putting you to bed, you relaxed in my arms and were smiling and giggling in your sleep.  It was so adorable!  At one point, you were fussing so I went in to give you your paci back.  I noticed that in your bed there were only 2 pacis... That was strange, I knew there had been more.  When I picked you up, the mystery was solved, there were 3 pacis insideyour Woombie!  You must have pulled the Woombie near your face and pulled them in with your hands.  That is talent!

I love you always and forever,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment