Saturday, April 2, 2011

Inspired By Finn Amber Necklace

C. has been wearing his IBF amber teething necklace since March 24th (10 days).  We ordered the color Sunshine, because I was told that the lighter colors are more effective for teething issues.  So far, he has not noticed he is wearing it, which is a good thing.  He wears it all waking hours, except for bathtime.    I have not noticed a difference in his drooling...but you have no idea how many compliments I get on the street!  People love the fact that he is wearing jewelry, and are so interested to know where I bought it and what it is for!  It is really well made.  Each bead is knotted on individually, so if the string should break, the beads won't go all over.  I am not sure that it is "working" in such a short amount of time, but I did notice that, when I forgot to put it on after his nap yesterday, he was very cranky until I did!
Here are some pictures of C. in his Inspired by Finn amber teething necklace.
C's first day in his new necklace.  He looks like he is LOVING it!



4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting one of those, but haven't been sure which one to get! The website is kind of confusing (or I'm just kind of dumb) so, do you think you could put the link to the exact necklace you bought? It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to mention that I've been following your blog for a while now and I like it a lot! Your boy is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mandy, I am glad that you like it :) I think he is pretty cute, but I am biased...
    I emailed the IBF staff and they were super-helpful! I chose the "sunshine" necklace because they said the lighter colors are more effective. Here is the link. Tell them that I referred you! :)
    http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/mt/713/21506/Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'll be sure to mention you when I order. ;)

    ReplyDelete